For breeding sheep over 40 kg of weight; stands out a 180-day release period of the bolus
LONG-TERM SUPPLY OF GRAZING ANIMALS WITH A FUNCTIONAL RUMEN WITH TRACE ELEMENTS
- Trace elements for flushing ewes and rams in pre-breeding period
- Provides adequate supplementation of micronutrients in long term period 180 days
- Stimulates for ovulating more eggs at each estrus period during the breeding season and enhance chance of implantation embryo to the uterus wall
- Provides adequate embryo and fetus development: organogenesis, immune system, nervous system and skeleton development
- Supports creation of sperm
Average Daily Supply over 180 days from two boluses
|1 bolus content||daily release from a two boluses dose|
|Zinc (Zn)||24 270 mg||135 mg|
|Iodine (I)||720 mg||4 mg|
|Cobalt (Co)||183 mg||1,02 mg|
|Selenium (Se)||90 mg||0,5 mg|
Zinc oxide, calcium iodate, refined palm oil, magnesium stearate, sodium selenite, cobalt carbonate.
Instruction for proper use:
Ewes: apply 2 boluses 30 days before breeding season.
Rams: apply 2 boluses 4 months before breeding season.
The opinion of a nutrition expert or veterinarian should be sought before using the bolus or before extending its period of use. Avoid at the same time delivery from other sources with a maximum content of additives already contained in the bolus. During 6 months after the bolus application do not use products with selenium, cobalt, iodine and zinc in addition to feed.
18 months from the manufacturing date.
30 boluses, each 15 g
15 doses in one box