for high yielding cows and grazing cattle; stands out a 90-day release period of the bolus
LONG-TERM SUPPLY OF CATTLE WITH TRACE ELEMENTS AND VITAMINS
- long-term supply of high yielding cows and grazing cattle with a functional rumen with trace elements and vitamins
- effectivness proven by scientific research
- all ingredients are digestable
- provides adequate supplementation of trace elements and vitamins
- improves fertility of cattle
- use during the dry period of a cow causes:
- lowering health issues after calving (retained placenta, mastitis, metritis)
- improves the health and immunity of newborn calves
- stimulates the production of better-quality colostrum
Average Daily Supply over 90 days from 2 boluses:
|Vitamin A||54 880 IU|
|Vitamin D3||8 200 IU|
|Vitamin E||54,8 mg|
Trace elements (Zn, Mn, Cu, I, Co, Se) and vitamins (Vitamin A, Vitamin E, Vitamin D3), calcium carbonate, magnesium stearate.
Instruction for proper use:
Dairy cows – at the beginning of drying off period give to the mouth 2 boluses by using bolus applicator.
Pregnant Heifers – 6-8 weeks before calving give 1 bolus.
Youngstock >300 kg of body weight: give 1 bolus in any period.
It is recommended that the advice from a veterinarian or nutrition expert should be taken prior to use or before extending the period of use. Avoid at the same time delivery from other sources with a maximum content of additives already contained in the bolus.
18 months from the manufacturing date.
Two boluses are secured in one plastic tube. Each bolus weighs 110 g.
There are 8 boluses in a paper box.