ELECTROLYTE BOLUS (EFFERVESCENT)
Effervescent tablet for calves and foals
STABILIZATION OF WATER AND ELECTROLYTE BALANCE
- in case of diarrhea
- prevention of metabolic acidosis
- electrolytes and energy supplementation
- quickly replenishes electrolytes and energy
- regenerates and nourishes the intestinal cells (enterocytes) by monosodium glutamate
- restore optimal acid-base balance, due to buffering action
- used for the preparation of isotonic multi electrolyte solutions
- the presence of lactose does not inhibit the production of the enzyme lactase in the event of interruptions in the administration of milk
- dissolves within 1,5 minute
|Composition||per 1 L of potion|
Instruction for proper use:
Calves and foals: 1 effervescent tablet add to 1 litter of warm (about 37°C) water. Give 1 or 2 liters of this solution to drink 2-3 times a day for 1-7 days. The simultaneous feeding with milk should be avoided.
Lactose, sodium bicarbonate, sodium chloride, potassium chloride, glycine, monosodium glutamate.
18 months from the manufacturing date.
Each 50 g bolus is sealed in an aluminium bag.
There are 10 boluses in one plastic pail.