for dairy cows; includes 66 g of potassium in one bolus
REDUCTION OF THE RISK OF HYPOKALAEMIA
- cows with prolonged inappetance (>2 days) after labour, especially with recurrent ketosis
- cows receiving more than one injection of corticosteroids that have mineralocoricoid activity
- one bolus contains 66 g of potassium ions
- rapid disintegration and assimilation
- reduction of the risk of hypokalaemia
- counteraction of depression gastrointestinal tract motility and stimulation of appetite
- all ingredients are digestable
Potassium chloride, magnesium stearate.
Instruction for proper use:
Dairy cows- give 1 bolus into the mouth by using applicator.
After 8-12 hours repeat administration of 1 bolus, if needed.
18 months from the manufacturing date.
Each 150 g bolus is secured in a plastic tube.
There are four boluses in one paper box.